If you would like to make an appointment please come into the studio. If you are from regional Queensland or interstate email email@example.com or phone the studio on 07) 38658989 and we will arrange an appointment time.
We welcome walk-in appointments if we have time available. However, it is best to pre book to guarantee your time.
Our minimum charge is $80 – $100
Our hourly rate $160 per hour for larger pieces. We also quote by the piece if it is between 1 and 3 hours. For people getting ongoing larger work we offer a day rate which works out better value for the client. This rate is negotiated with the artist.
We are a cash only business and deposits of $50-$200 are payable at the time of booking
All tattoos must be paid for at the end of each session
Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments requires at least 48 hours notice or the deposit will be forfeited
You must be 18 years of age to get tattooed with valid I.D.
- Take off your bandage after 1 hour. Do not apply again.
- Wash gently using a mild soap and warm water.
- Apply Bepanthen, Dr. Pickles or Paw Paw ointment LIGHTLY 3 -6 times daily depending on skin types.
- It is always important to keep your tattoo clean
- Avoid swimming pools, spas and beaches for 2-3 weeks
- Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks. Sunburn during healing can cause it to form a larger scab and fade the colours. Wait until it is FULLY healed before you go back in the sun. Once healed, make sure your tattoo is always protected by a high quality sunscreen to keep it looking its best.
It is normal for your tattoo to scab and shed coloured flakes. Picking at the scab will cause your tattoo to lose colour.
We guarantee our work and understand that even if you take perfect care, a touch up may be required. Bring it to our attention within 3 months of getting your tattoo to receive your free touch up session.
Gift vouchers are available. Contact us to find out about these gift ideas.